Centripetal Force is that which has historically allowed the circus artists to remain in the circus arena, but as regards to the viewers, thanks to the circular shape of the arena, it has helped them to get pulled into this force and become a part of the performance taking place.
On August 18th and 19th, three performances by different circus artists will be presented to Riga’s inhabitants and city guests at Rozentāla Square (next to the Latvian National Museum of Art on the side of Esplanāde.
- 16.00 – 17.00 Performance “Gregarious” by contemporary circus company “Soon Company” (Sweden)
- 16.00 – 19.00 Riga Circus School’s playground
- 17.00 – 18.00 Performance “Fisura” by clown Murmuyo (Spain)
- 18.00 – 18.45 Performance “Asuelto” by dance company HURyCAN (Spain)
- 14.00 - 17.00 Riga Circus School’s playground
- 14.30 - 15.00 Performance “Asuelto” by dance company HURyCAN (Spain)
- 15.00 - 16.00 Performance “Fisura” by clown Murmuyo (Spain)
- 16.00 - 17.00 SOON Company izrāde “Gregarious”
In case of rain the performance times may change! Follow the latest information on https://www.facebook.com/RigasSvetki/ and https://www.facebook.com/rerigafestival/.